I've paid my bill so why aren't my services online?
Once an account has been suspended due to non-payment, services are powered off and cannot be modified until the past due balance is paid in full or an extension is secured through support. If you’ve already paid your past due balance, or are about to, be aware of the following:
- If your account is still showing suspended after a PayPal payment, it is possible that the payment is currently in a pending status as it’s processing from PayPal to your account with us.
- Pending PayPal payments may take up to 72 hours to finalize, though they generally process much sooner. While DigitalOcean does not have control over this processing status, feel free to engage support should you have any questions or concerns, or contact PayPal directly to verify if they can post the payment sooner.
Powered Off Services
Services that were once powered off must be manually powered back on through the control panel, they are not automatically powered on otherwise. To do so, review the steps below:
- Log in to the control panel.
- If you are using a personal account, navigate to the Droplets tab listed to the left side of the control panel to view your current resources and their status.
If you are using a team account, click on the profile icon in the top right of the control panel, then select the team name to swap to the appropriate view. From there, click on the Droplets tab listed to the left side of the control panel.
- From the Droplet overview page, click on the name of the Droplet you wish to power on.
- Once the Droplet’s details have loaded, use the ON/OFF switch located in the top right to power the Droplet back on.
Following these steps, your services will be appropriately powered back on and all services will be accessible through your control panel once more. If you have any further questions or concerns, contact our support team.
Google Pay is available on Chromium-based browsers like Chrome, Brave, and Microsoft Edge. Sometimes there are issues with password managers like 1Password. Try these troubleshooting steps if Google Pay isn’t visible on your account.
We’re happy to help you find solutions to pay your invoice.
Resolve an issue with your credit card being declined.